The reviews so far seem positive, which makes me even more sad about mine. I dealt with Mrs. Adriana Vicena. I will not describe the experience of dealing here, as it can be subjective, I will try to be objective and focus only on the facts.It was a house in Piešťany, for a relatively favorable price, we agreed on a viewing, relatively flexible. During the inspection, I found out that the property did not have approval and that the ownership of a piece of land had not been settled (this was not known from the advertisement). The property was not connected to the water supply and lacked a facade. This was known from the advertising, even an agreement was possible to go with the price slightly lower due to these facts.When I expressed a more serious interest, a reservation contract was drawn up. She omitted some (for me) important things, such as the missing mention of the unsettled land, the parcels were listed incorrectly, and the approval mentioned that it must be completed by the end of the contract at the latest (this is disadvantageous for me, because without the approval I would not have received the building permit and if if the approval was successful (e.g.) on the last day of the contract, I would not be able to buy the house on the "same day" and thus would violate the terms of the contract). Also, the contract was created only between the real estate and the buyer and did not actually bind the sellers to anything. I asked for my comments to be incorporated and in the meantime I did one more inspection.After the inspection, I received information that the sellers are still thinking about whether to sell the property (in addition, I was already starting the sale of my current property).After more than a week of waiting, I received an answer that the sellers will sell after all.For the next few days, I waited for incorporated reminders. I got most of them worked in (not all). I subjectively assess that my comments are standard and should be part of a quality contract. The reservation fee has already been increased in the modified RZ, I didn't get an explanation for that (but that's a detail).In the coming days, I noticed that the advertisement on the Internet was already with a significantly higher amount, and later I noticed that the same house was also advertised by another real estate company. I asked Mr. Viceny to bring me into the picture. In my opinion, the latter started defaming the other real estate company (she allegedly bullied the seller into a higher price). I also like Mr. Vicena tried to convince me that with my expedited signing of the RZ, the original price would apply and at the same time both agencies would withdraw the advertisement. According to my understanding of the contracts, the contract signed by me, real estate No. 1 and the seller (not treated with the fact that the seller must download all advertisements from all other agencies), the other agency does not have to download the advertisement.With increasing question marks at a time of rapidly rising interest rates, more demanding banks to provide HÚ, missing approval, unsettled land, the need for repairs, a mysterious price increase and a second agency in the game, I decided not to carry out the transaction and retreat before signing the contract of sale. That's how I explained to the broker.She basically just called me after a few days to scold me that the modifications in RZ cost her extra money, she also confirmed it with a text message. If it wasn't for that angry phone call, I wouldn't be writing this review.My subjective observation - the reservation contract is now relatively well drawn up (only small details are missing), I believe that Mr. Vicena will use the contract again and the potential customer will be satisfied the first time, maybe he won't even comment.